Escape, to a different reality...
A haven for nature lovers & for those who need to escape from a busy life & recharge...
Sarinbuana Eco Lodge is located at 700m on the slopes of Mount Batukaru in central Bali, we offer you a chance to retreat into nature, to relax or be active taking treks or workshops with our local community,
Eat & sleep well ... breathe clean mountain air and bathe in clean water... Experience being part of the vibrant & nurturing Balinese culture...
A chance for you to reconnect with nature…
- Nature lovers
- Bird watchers
- Couples or Single travelers
- Families – family bungalows available
- Hikers & Mountain trekers, 3 - 7 hr treks available
- Gardeners & Permaculture enthusiasts
- Chefs & Food lovers – who love fresh organic ingredients
- Artists, Writers & Photographers
- Family or Friends reunion – Book all 5 bungalows
- Intimate Retreats / Weddings / Group nature based workshops up to 15 people (large beautiful Bamboo Bale (available for activities Night & day)
- School or University - Enivornmental/ Sustainability groups
And for all those who would like to tread with lighter feet on the earth…
We are Not “a Hotel” there are No shops (except our little gift shop), No TV’s, (We do have free Wi/Fi though), No AC is needed.
Whats New ...
- Our new Bali Eco Beach house in West Bali available for rentals from March 2015
- Daily Cooking classes 4- 5pm sourcing ingredients from our Organic garden & surrounds.
- Organic Massage by the koi carp pond - 100% Natural products - evening massage available till 8pm
- Award for Best Eco lodge from Wildforests
- New Beautiful Bamboo Bale for guests to use anytime for: Yoga or movement - also for your Retreat or Workshop Space
- Balinese Dance classes every Sunday with our local children 1pm - 3pm - Guests are welcome to join in
- Delicious additions to our menu - Vegetarian/Raw/ Gluten Free meals, salads & desserts
- Fresh water turtles in the big pond
- Baby bunnies
- Night walk into the rainforest with our guide from 7.30 - 9.00pm
- Bamboo sheets & Mirco fiber pillows
- Birdwatchers local guide book- compiled by guests & the lodge staff
- New Educational sign made by the lodge & Friends of the National Parks