This is a unique opportunity for you to immerse yourself into the Balinese culture, surround yourself in nature and to contribute to our journey here in Bali.
Experienced Night Animal Photographer
We are looking for a skilled night photographer to create a documented record of the night species in the Batukaru Rainforest - this has never been done in this area.
- Night camera skills
- Motion sensor camera skills
- Able to camp overnight in the rainforest
- Motion sensor camera
- Personal high quality camera
Minimum 2 weeks - max 3 weeks
Stay in our ornate 80 year old Java teak house amongst the lodges organic gardens, our Sumatran monkeys will be your closest neighbors.
This is a unique opportunity to:
- Experience traditional Balinese life in an “Eco friendly” family setting
- To learn more about Eco tourism – How & Why we have become a working model for Sustainable Tourism in Bali
- To learn more about Organic farming
- To contribute to our local staff & community in a very direct and meaningful way
3 Daily meals, private bungalow with 24/7 Wi Fi & laundry are provided for the duration of stay in exchange for 4 hours of daily work.
Thank you so much to our past Volunteers at the lodge, you were all amazing & helped us grow in so many ways...