This is a unique opportunity for you to immerse yourself into the Balinese culture, surround yourself in nature and to contribute to our journey here in Bali
Volunteer position at the lodge - needed now (April 2015)
We are looking for 1 person who is Joomla savvy to make our lodge website, android friendly, there's about 5 days work.
Please apply only if you have past demonstrable Joomla (only) web designs (please provide on application).
The project can be completed remotely and accommodation booked later in the year ( subject to availability)
- Stay in our lovely Java teak house overlooking the organic gardens, with rescued Monkeys Lilly & Rose closeby. In exchange for 5 days to complete project - work your own hours
3 Daily delicious meals
free Wi/ Fi
Free laundry & drinking water
Stay in our ornate 80 year old Java teak house amongst the lodges organic gardens, our Sumatran monkeys will be your closest neighbors.
This is a unique opportunity to:
- Experience traditional Balinese life in an “Eco friendly” family setting
- To learn more about Eco tourism – How & Why we have become a working model for Sustainable Tourism in Bali
- To learn more about Organic farming
- To contribute to our local staff & community in a very direct and meaningful way
3 Daily meals, private bungalow with 24/7 Wi Fi & laundry are provided for the duration of stay in exchange for 4 hours of daily work.
Thank you so much to our past Volunteers at the lodge, you were all amazing & helped us grow in so many ways...