Live in - Lodge Relief Managers
We are currently looking for relief managers for the months Sept - Nov 2015
The position is ideally suited for a couple who can share responsibilities at the lodge.
- Hotel management & guest relation experience - including staff & grounds management
- Environmental background &/ or interest
- IT experience ( 1 person needs to have excel & word experience)
- Experience or capacity to teach english as a second language to children
- Interest / experience working with Indiginous communities
- Organic / permaculture gardening experience
- Over 28 years old
- Fit & healthy
- Friendly & flexible
- Animal lovers - dogs, cats, monkeys, fish, birds etc...
If you are able to teach yoga or other activities to our guests, there is an added income.
Please inquire Here if you are interested, please include your current Resume & a photo.
To save time for all parties, we will answer applications, only from those who show demonstrable experience from the essential requirements listed above.
Volunteer Positions - No positions currently available right now.
This is a unique opportunity for you to immerse yourself into the Balinese culture, surround yourself in nature and to contribute to our journey here in Bali
- Stay in our lovely Java teak house overlooking the organic gardens, with rescued Monkeys Lilly & Rose closeby. In exchange for 5 days to complete project - work your own hours
3 Daily delicious meals
free Wi/ Fi
Free laundry & drinking water
Stay in our ornate 80 year old Java teak house amongst the lodges organic gardens, our Sumatran monkeys will be your closest neighbors.
This is a unique opportunity to:
- Experience traditional Balinese life in an “Eco friendly” family setting
- To learn more about Eco tourism – How & Why we have become a working model for Sustainable Tourism in Bali
- To learn more about Organic farming
- To contribute to our local staff & community in a very direct and meaningful way
3 Daily meals, private bungalow with 24/7 Wi Fi & laundry are provided for the duration of stay in exchange for 4 hours of daily work.
Thank you so much to our past Volunteers at the lodge, you were all amazing & helped us grow in so many ways...